The TUZVO creates a generally accessible academic environment corresponding to conditions for study of disabled applicants and students without eliminating requirements for their study performance and in correspondence with principles of equal treatment.
Students who approve evaluation of their disabilities are entitled to use support services according to the type and magnitude of their disability, especially:
- using specific educational tools,
- individual educational approaches, mainly individual teaching the chosen subjects to students with sensory disability,
- special conditions for fulfilling study duties without eliminating requirements for their study performance,
- individual approach from university teachers,
- forgiving the tuition fees in explicable cases, if it is a longer study than the standard length of the given study programme.