The Technical University in Zvolen creates a generally accessible academic setting corresponding to the study conditions of disabled students and applicants without modifying demands for their study duties and in accordance with the principles of equal treatment.
In accordance with § 100 section 2 of University Law 131/2002 Coll. as amended and supplemented and according to an amount and kind of the specific need, the students who agree with their specific needs evaluation, have a claim to supporting services, especially to:
- providing a possibility to use specific educational means,
- individual educational approaches, in particular individual teaching in specific subjects areas chosen by the students with sensory disabilities,
- individual conditions for performing study duties with no decreasing demands,
- lecturers´ individual approaches,
- exemption from tuition in justifiable cases, if the study is longer than the standard form of the given study programme.
Coordinator for disabled students: Mgr. Jarmila Šarinová, tel.: +421 45 5206 160